- Are you trying to streamline your day-to-day routine to better manage your unproductive chaos?
- Or are you looking for ongoing outside support that will help manage that chaos for you?
I ran into this issue with one of my clients, which required a whole other discussion to re-align our shared objectives — not necessarily a problem and definitely worth doing, but you should learn from my experience and figure out this piece first, so you don’t waste any time later on down the line.
It’s always important to first identify what your goals are with each action you take, so you know exactly where you want to go with it and what you want to get out of it. This is key with any interaction you have in life and therefore extremely relevant to highlight before we begin.
So before every action you plan to take, ask yourself 3 things:
- What is the action that must follow next (and who needs to do it)?
- What is the priority of this action (how soon does it need to happen)?
- What do I want to achieve from this?
OK now that I’ve said my piece — and you’ve hopefully pinpointed what it is you want to achieve — let the journey towards productivity commence!